Sam, Janae(our cousin),Sally, Lanny, Seth
Jacob and Cousin Rachel
Lanny
Sam, Seth, Sally
Well tonight after the kids went to bed I started workin on a project that is on going. Let me tell you how fun it is. I have been scanning pictures of my family as we have grown up so that we can preserve them and so that all of us kids can have copies via a CD (did I ever mention how much I love the computer and all the many things that it does)!!!!!
I am working on this and another project and hopefuly it will be done by christmas. Any ways I thought that I would give a sample of the pictures just a few of what is to come. enjoy


3 comments:
Sally I have ALWAYS wanted to see pictures of Seth when he was little. I can't wait to see what else you have in store for us!!!!!!!!! These are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!
Those pictures look so much like your own children! Too cute!
Melissa :)
Oh my heck I totally want some copies! Will you email me pics of us? I don't know how many you have but they would be nice to have! I know my mom has some of all of us and when your mom was a teenager!
Post a Comment