Sunday, December 21, 2008
Allison and Mom Learn songs for Christmas eve night
Allie and I are leraning some songs to sing for our family night on Chrristmas Eve. She is playing The first Noel on the piano from the Hynm book(top hand) I can not beleive how fast she picked that one up in a half hour. She has a great teacher she looks at the notes and learns it then memorizies the songs. Too bad she won't do that with all of her songs in her piano books. I guess she likes it if she likes the song. Any ways then Allie and the little kids are going to sing Little Jesus. I am going to see if I can get Joseph to play a song also. He does really good at the piano but is currentlly not playing because he as to many other things going on and until his behavior is better we can no over stimulate him or he gets out of control and very emotional. I am so excited for Christmas and to enjoy the season of our Savior.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment