Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I am getting closer to having our Sweet Angel!!!

I am getting closer to having my Baby. I saw the Dr. today. Every thing sounded great. The Dr. was not sure about the head being down, quite honestly I have hesitated feeling 100% sure as well. I feel like the baby is laying horizontal. I am also measuring alittle less I should be 33 week and only measure 32 cm. Which for some that is ok but I always measure about 2-3 cm more than weeks. I also feel that I will have this baby sooner than the 27th of Oct. We will see. I can hardly believe that I go to the Dr again in only 2 weeks and after that it will be every week. I am so excited for all the excitement of welcoming another one of our Father in Heavens Children into this world. I love the Joy and excitement that all my children have as well. They are so excited they tell everyone that mommy has lots of babies in her tummy!! (Only one kids sorry). We all have been doing great and keeping busy. Have been canning and doing preschool with the younger kids and working with the older kids at school. Better go.

No comments: