She weighs in a 12lbs 2 oz. and 25 in long. yes she is my smallest little one most of the other kids hit 14 lbs by 2 months and were at 16lbs by 4 months.
I am a little concerned because for the last month she has been extremely fussy and hard to console. She is very agitated. But when we went into the Dr. She did not show off any symptoms. Why do they always do this for us. They are so sweet. We actually did not get her shots because she to me was not right and wanted to hold off a week so this week I need to schedule an appointment and let the Dr know what I have seen by watching her. She is very stiff and screams after during and before eating. she will fall asleep and then be awakens suddenly and scream some more. She has diareah quite often like 2-4 times a day, and spits up which is a new thing now. This has been going on for sometime now.
I was talking to a few friends that have said maybe acid reflex. We will go and have it checked out to see if this might be the case. I hope that something will help. But at least she did not do this when she was first born. I do not think that I could have handled it then.
I was talking to a few friends that have said maybe acid reflex. We will go and have it checked out to see if this might be the case. I hope that something will help. But at least she did not do this when she was first born. I do not think that I could have handled it then.
By and By she is a remarkable little cute girl and pictures will follow soon, As life slows down enoungh for me to post more.


No comments:
Post a Comment