Thursday, January 1, 2009

Wow a new year has just begun:)
















Can you beleive that a new year is here already!!!!! We are all just hanging out and relaxing. I can not beleive all of 2008 is over. It seems that the more children I have the less time I have and the more time goes by faster. So if you do not hear from me like you used to it is because I love my children and am so busy trying to raise them that I do not have a lot of time to talk on the phone. Although I do try to contact you all some times. I love you and and hope that someone reads my blog out there.










In 2008 we acomplished alot. One of the best things that we did was get somewhere in our search for help with Joseph our oldest with Autism he is dyignost with Aspergers Syndrom which is on the high spectrum of Atisum. Spencer our 4 year old now loves to talk he did not say his first words till he was three and now you can not even tell. Allison excells in all that she does. She plays the piano well and is excelerated in school reading at a forth grade level and math at a 2nd grade level. And is a social bug. Maddie is just her cute little self always helping mommy and tring to make everyone feel all better. Michael is still not talking but he does now how to make the SSSSS sound. Maybe onday he will suprise us like Spencer and instead of a first word it will be a first sentence. Well we love all of our readers.





Have a happy new year

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Your kids have grown so, so much! I can't believe how big they are getting! Wow! They are all beautiful.

I'm glad you've been able to get help and answers for Joseph. That is great news! You are such a good mommy and he is so blessed to have you.

Thank you for all of your comments on my blog lately. I have really appreciated every one of them!

We miss you guys and hope to see you soon. Call me anytime you want to talk.

Melissa :)