Sunday, March 22, 2009
Maddie and her wild imagination
Last night we went to JCpenny's to get a swimsuit for Maddie our fast growing 3 year old. I had a coupon for 10 dollars of of a 10 dollar purchase. Her swim suit was on sale for $9.99 so we picked it up for free. She was so proud of her new suit she carried it around with her all night long and then slept with. She would have slept in it if I let her. She woke up Sunday morning and was sad that it was not Monday so we could go the YMCA. So she got ready for church with her swim suit in hand when I told her that we could not take it to church she exclaimed but it will be sad and it will cry with out me so I need to bring it. I love the imagiation of our little 3 yar old.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment