Monday, May 11, 2009
What a Mothers Day!!!!
I had a great day!!!! Although Allison was sick again with a high fever and sore throat, I still got to go to church. David stayed home with Allie and took care of her. I love going to church and learning. I miss it when I don't get to be there. For Relief Socoiety our Bishopric served us cheese cake and fresh fruit. It was quite nice. After church, I came home and David had lunch ready for all of us!!!! We ate and then Michael and I went to lay down for a nap. We slept for about an hour. Michael woke up grumpy so David took him, and I slept some more. I was very tired. But Michael contiunted to cry so I finally had David bring him back to me. He fell asleep. When he woke up he was still crying. Then we discovered his Ear drumb had rupttered. It was bad. I took him to urgent care to get some meds for him. poor guy. And this morning he is still in pain, he has been on antibiotics, ear drops and tylenol. So after a long day I still had a great mothers day. I love my children and would never trade being a mother for anything!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
doesn't it seem like on mothers day is when the worst "only mom can deal with this" moments happen? I think last year I was pregnant (1st tri)and all the kids were sick or something. This year was way better. I got...wait for it...a NAP! amazing.
I totally agree. Yet I got my nap before all the drama happened so I guess I was well rested for the work that was ahead of me!!!!! Plus My kids are great anyways so in the end it is always so worth it!!!!
Post a Comment