Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Sammie is growing up another mile stone


Just as happy as can be chillin out

What a cute little smile

Now that is a smirk if I saw one :)

Allie came to me and said there now Sammie is happy
I taught her about Jesus. I came to see and this is what she had done. I love little children they are so close to their Savior!!!!

Sammie on Grandma Smiths Blanket a Blankie that she loves to lay on and play with
Mom and Dad when all the other kids are in bed!!!!


So I can not believe that Sammie is almost 3 months old. Where did all that time go? The last few days she has started to grab for her toys and has been able to grasp them. That is so amazing to me. She also looks and finds her mom and then does not let her eyes wonder far from me. She is such a sweet little angel. Her little voice as it cues is so soft and quiet. I love her so much, ever y thing that she is and does is just so soft.

No comments: