Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Allie and Mommy
Today was such a fun day!!! Allison and I got to go to Roaring Springs Water park!!! I love spending time one on one with my kids. Allison did a reading program at school where the kids had to read 600 min to get a free pass to the park. She read 900 min and was thrilled to get her ticket. We were there for 4 hours and she was so excited to play. I forget how much energy young kids have. We went on almost all the rides!!! Even the scary ones!! Allison wanted to go on all the rides and yes mom is a chicken, but I had to be brave for her and so I went on all of the scary ones too!! Allison is an amazing girl and I can hardly believe how old she is now. It seems like just yesterday I was holding her in my arms and cuddling her and taking her and Joseph in walks to the park in the bike carrier, and along the green belt. Oh the memories that will forever be in my heart and mind. And oh how many more will come our way. Family is a wonderful BLESSING that our Father In Heaven has given us. I love you Allison!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
How fun! Roger and Bella got to go and do that on Monday with her free pass for reading! They had a great time together.
Post a Comment