Friday, June 18, 2010

Allison's plans for her Birthday and more

I love my days when I can sit and relax and enjoy doing nothing except snuggle my children!!! To bad today was not one of them. I am going to be having an 8 year old in exactly 2 minutes. Allison was born at 12:17 am on June 19th!!!! Wow that went by fast!!!! So yes she is going to be having a birthday party for her. She is our real party animal and social butterfly!!! She wanted a Hannah Montana Cake, so we compromised with Hannah's guitar in stead thinking it would look cuter and easier but for me that was not the case but non the less it is done and she likes it!!!! I have also been busy getting all the laundry done that seems to never go away!!! Always a load to do and then some. I have to clean and vacuum tomorrow and that should be it and then we will be ready!!!!

I am recovering from a break down so to speak about my oldest son and some involved people that should not be involved the way they want to be with out asking my permission. The nerve of some people. But because I know how not forgiving others can hurt ourselves I have forgiven and am moving on and hope that in the future those that need to communicate with me will before they let everyone else in on their plans except the Parents!!!!!

So all I have to say right now is I love you Allison and happy Birthday to you!!!!!!!

No comments: