It was so much fun visiting with all my cousins that I have not seen in years. It was so much fun. I love family and how they make us feel. Thanks for a great time family!!!!
Friday, July 16, 2010
Our Family Reunion Maughan Style
We had a fun Family reunion. We went to Logan Ut. That is were my family all oringally came from. They were asked by Brigham Young to settle what is now know as Cache Valley. There are all kinds of historcal sights that were fun to see knowing that they were part of my family history. I would like to say that if it were not for my GGGGG Grandfathers family that Cache Valley just would not be the same. I am greatful to my fore fathers for all the work and dedication that they had and the faith that they had in our Savior to come to America and follow the saints to the promised land. For if it were not for them I would not be where I am today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment