Friday, July 16, 2010

Sammie is 8 months and moving everywhere

Well I have not been very well at keeping up on all of Sammie's Milestones so I figure I would update a little. Samantha is into everything and going every where. At 7 months she figured out that her belly was not that bad. I knew that her liking her belly would soon mean a new beginning for her and all new discovering for her as well. And soon she figured out that if she pushed with her legs she could scoot along and lunge herself to where she needed to go. I could not believe it my little girl was now moving around and getting her toys. Soon after that she figured that she could rock on all 4's . What a cute little girl. My freedom of not worrying about what was on the floor was about to come to an end. And now at 8 months it has ended. She is now crawling and adventuring out more and more. Leaving mommy's sight and getting into everything. This is kind of weird that my little baby is growing up before my eyes. Samantha now has two words she says Mama, and Dada. Way to cute. I love it when she says our names. She loves her Daddy, the minute she hears her dad she lites up and starts bouncing and jumping around. She is so cute. I will have to take pictures and let you see how cute she is so soon I will get some up.

Anyways we are thinking that she is allergic to corn. anytime that she has corn or something with corn in it she has diarrhea and breaks out in a bright red diaper rash that burns her skin. We have eliminated corn from her diet and it goes away, every once in awhile she will get a taste of something and sure enough she is having diarrhea and diaper rash it is a never ending cycle with it. I hope that we can pin point and figure it out all the way. We need to get into the allergist and Dr's to see what can be done.

To all my friends with allergies I am so sorry I feel what you are going through.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I can't believe that she is crawling now! She is a cutie. I'm sorry that she might be allergic to corn. That is no fun. Maybe that is why she was so fussy there for a while?