Sunday, July 31, 2011

Mom is home from the hospital

Mom is home from the hospital and it is so nice to have her here. Yet it can still be worrisome for me because the care that she received in the hospital was perfect the room was clean and it was quiet for her. I worry that my kids are bugging her a lot and that it is just to loud for her. I wish she did not have to go through this because she is such a wonderful mom and so strong. I guess that is why she is going through this because Heavenly Father has given her the strength that she needs to get through this one last trial here on earth.

She has a lot of swelling which puts pressure on the tumors that she has inside, Which makes me glad for the pain meds so she can be comfortable.I know that she will make it and that there will peace when she sees her family on the other side. We as a family are hoping for the best which is the Lords will and the peace and comfort that we need to accept the Lords will no matter how the end results we know that Our Mother will fight to the end and receive a great reward in Heaven.

I have grown close to my mom in the last 10 years and call her on a daily bases. Oh how I will miss those moments with her but know that those days will come again sometime in the future and we will live next to each other and have fun and laugh and cry and all those things that we have already experienced here. I love my mom and will now be calling all of my other friends more often to talk to help pass the time because it will be hard. Yet knowing the out come and where she will go and that she will again be reunited with her Mother and Father that left her when she young will be a peace and comfrot to me that she is happy.

Thank you for every thing that you have ever done for me in getting me ready for life. I love you mom!!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I love you! Call me anytime you want to talk! I'll send you facebook message to make sure you have my number.

Melissa :)