Thursday, February 21, 2013

Chores are fun at our home....

Michael looks at the chore list right after breakfast!  He is so diligent at doing chores!  He gets them done with out having to be told or asked.  As soon as he is done he comes and reports to me:  Mom I am done with my chore, may I play the computer?  I love the motivation and determination that this little 5 year old has and there is no crying or whining at all from him.  His chore today was kitchen and table.  He was ready to set the table for dinner right after breakfast today.  Then this after noon he told me his chore was bathroom and garbages.  It really was not but his excitement was so great that he was singing...hurray thats what my chore is...Bathrooms and garbages... that's where my money goes....A song our hometeacher taught the kids..(Hot dog that's where my money goes).  Had to write this one down, I will need it as proof one day when he starts whining and complaining....

No comments: