Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Preschool and Kindergarten activities

Well it has taken me a while to start preschool with Sammie!  And Kinder with Michael.(he is in public school, but I am supplementing him) It has been fun to teach both of these bright little kids!  Sammie has very good fine motor skills.  She colors well and draws the cutest pictures!  We are working on her letter formations and recognition!  Michael we are practicing penmanship as he already knows his sounds, letters and is reading!  We are also doing math and number recognition   Sammie is loving this, and Michael loves math as well!  He is adding and subtracting!  He does a great job at it!  He has picked up on so fast!  I am amazed at how well he does!  Here are a few pictures to show what we have worked on this week!

 Sammie above and Michael below using an Apple to stamp 
 Sammie and Michael playing with Farm ANIMALS
Michael and his letter A rainbow writing
 Sammie and her rainbow writing
 Sammie and Michael working on identifying the letter A
The kids have really like doing this and I have too!

No comments: