Saturday, November 29, 2014
Life as a mother of a teen....
I can not believe that I have kids old enough to be 14 and 12...where did the time go? I am however grateful to my Father in Heaven for not leaving me to walk these years alone! It has been said that kids did not come with a book of instructions. But I disagree....they really do, it is I that must ask for them! And every time I ask the answers always come! Heavenly Father knows exactly what I need and he knows exactly what each one of my children need! I am indeed grateful for the ability I have to have direct revelation for my children! I feel truly blessed to have a loving Heavenly Father that has not left me alone but given me a communication line through prayer to seek his will in all things!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment