So I have seen the digital scrapbook for along time and wondered how do they do that and then I sat down last night and figured it out. This is so much fun. here is what I have learned so far:)
You know how much I love digi scrapping. But alas, my computer is out of memory and I have no clue what to delete to fix it, so I need an upgrade. The dinosaur won't support all the memory to rum adobe. I'm dying to scrap right now and I CAN'T!!! good job on trying it out!
I am a Wife to my husband of 12 years. We have 6 wonderful children that fill each moment of mine with Joy. Each day I live my life a little bit better than the last so that I can achieve my goals that I want to accomplish in this life!!
1 comment:
You know how much I love digi scrapping. But alas, my computer is out of memory and I have no clue what to delete to fix it, so I need an upgrade. The dinosaur won't support all the memory to rum adobe. I'm dying to scrap right now and I CAN'T!!! good job on trying it out!
Post a Comment