Wednesday, February 4, 2009
My Shopping trip to Albertsons
So I have recently took up coupon shopping to save any pennies that I can. And this is what I got. I got colgate tooth brush and paste for .50, I got 2 of them. I got 2 Crunch a munch popcorn for free. I got a box of quaker oats granola bars for free and 3 bags of baby carrots for $3 dollars. I would like to thank the coupon ladies and their blogs for all that they post to help out. I also am going to do the malt o meal ceral tomarrow I will get 3 bags for .83 each and then get a free milk. I love it and all that I paid was $4 can you believe that cool!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I'm curious to hear more about this. I've known other moms who were great at coupon shopping, but I never knew exactly what their stradegy was. Please share details! :)
Melissa :)
I have been couponing now for about 2 months on my blog there are some blogs that I follow check them out. I have friends that don't coupon save them for me. Then I usually go out to walmart monday morning and buy a few papers for the coupons. That is the cheapest I have found them without out getting a subscription. And then you match up the sales with your coupons and off you go it is tons of fun and I just love it!!!!!!
Post a Comment