Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Funny things that my kids say

I love how 3 and 4 year olds talk in fact I could listen to them all day if I could just because it puts a smile on my face and they are so funny that you may hear me chuckle. We have corndogs alot for lunch because they are quick and easy and the kids love them, and you can dip them in scap-sup ( catsup) Spencer has been in speech sense he was 18 months and is doing much better but he has a hard time with the ch and the th sounds so it is fun to hear hime pronounce his words. Maddie on the other hand loves to sing, I think she sings more then she talks. I will be in the living room and she will be in her room for quiet time and she is in there makebeleiving and playing with her dolls to day she was singing to her furiture and telling them to get out of her dolls way. She is just funny. In our van we listen to the primary songs as we drive and Call to Serve came on and I was surpried that she knew all the words to it and was belting it out. I love them so much they just make me smile.

No comments: