Saturday, May 1, 2010

Spencer has his 1st lose tooth

Last night Spencer realized that his tooth was loose and started to freak out. When we finally found out that that is what was wrong we were re-leaved and explained to him that it was ok and the tooth fairy would soon be here to visit and leave something in place of his baby tooth. Then a new tooth would soon start to grow in. He is now letting us wiggle his tooth but it was not until this morning that he let us. He informed us that "I am now brave enough to let you wiggle my tooth mommy"

Oh I can not believe that my baby is now loosing teeth and getting ready to start school this fall. That was way to fast for me!!!!!

2 comments:

Lark said...

that is cute cute and hooray for Spencer. :)

Melissa said...

How exciting! I can't believe he's getting so big!

Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog. We are thrilled to be expecting #7 and we feel so blessed!

Your comments always inspire me and it always means a lot to hear from you.

You are an amazing, strong, faithful mother! Your kids are so blessed by you! I know that Heavenly Father is mindful of you and that He will always take care of you and Joseph and all your kids. He loves you so much. You are in my prayers. Feel free to call if you ever want to talk!

Love, Melissa :)