We had a great day today!!! I had a yard sale and made some head way on decluttering. I also Worked in my garden. I am so excited about gardening this year maybe because I am not pregnant and can bend over to pull weeds and can use the shovel. I also have worked in the back yard, making a fire pit so that we can have camp fires this summer and do fun things!!! I have been loving the warm weather and have been soaking up all this sun:)
Well I hope to have some Pictures of the kids soon. Our camera is broken, it was handled by curious children and now does not focus. Hence the yard sale money is towards a new camera!!! So on Monday or Tuesday we will have one again.
Stay tuned for my post of Joseph singing the Star Spangled Banner at the school talent show. I am a bit nervous for him because I am his mother and think that my little boy is so dang cute!!!!! He is not the type of kid to stand up in front of people and sing so this shocked me when he told me that he was going to do this:) I am proud of him for doing this!!!!


2 comments:
Yeah! I love the warm weather and gardening too. I bet Joseph will do great, can't wait to hear about it. I can't believe Spencer is loosing teeth already. Time passes too quickly. I need to call you soon. I think about you often.
Same here we need to get together soon!!!!! We live so close. It seems the kids take up all our mommy time now days. Remember when our babies were little and we would go walking:) Miss those days
Post a Comment