I have not posted in a while and thought that I would share a few fun mommy moments with you all!!
Yesterday Michael and I went to the school to do some PTO stuff. I pulled up to the school in no hurry to get right out. Michael of course being the busy body wasted no time in getting right out of the car. He looked at me sitting in the car, then he matter of factley came over to my side of the car and opened the door for me and stated I am opening your door for you because that is what a gentle man does for a women. Well I am so grateful that Michael has a few good examples to teach him the importance of women and how to treat them!
Today Maddie and Sammie and I all snuggled on my bed inside of a sleeping bag while Maddie and I took turns reading a book! We had fun doing this. Now Sammie and Maddie are playing hide and seek in the sleeping bag!! Not to mention Maddie found my bra and her and Sammie have been putting it on each other!! They are so funny! I remember as a child doing the same thing with my moms bras!! I love watching my children be children and it makes me sad about how fast they are growing up and how these moments will only be a few short years. Kids grow up so fast!
It had been a long day, the mother of 6 wonderful children, doing all that has to be done to take care of the children was extremely tired. She laid down for a 10 min power nap armed with the alarm clock to wake her up just in time to pick up one of the kids from a birthday party. The nap had not been nearly enough,but she rolled out of bed and put on her shoes and walked to the door. Still waking up from a desperately needed nap. Walking to the front door,the house quite because the rest of the kids were gone to a park with dad. She then spotted what looked like a enormous bug, at first it took her by surprise but then
she had a smile on her face when she remembered her two sweet little boys who had been collecting bugs earlier in the morning. They were so proud of their bugs carrying them everywhere. Even though mother had asked them to not bring the bugs in the house , with boys they always end up finding their way inside, and some how this little bug had gotten its self in a predicament. It was stuck in a strange place unfamilar to its surroundings and unable to find its way out. As this mother found the bug, the bug must have been a little unsure and a little scared of what would become of it with the interaction of a human. It had to trust that she would be safe in her hands till it was placed gentle out side. She was this bugs only hope to again make it back to its home out in nature. And so this bug put its trust in a mother and made its way outside again safe from the pitter patter of little feet that would soon enter the home once more, and break the silence. No worries the bug got out and all was back to normal once again!!
Last story of the day, I was walking out the door to get Spencer from a birthday party when out of the corner of my eye I caught a creepy crawling thing crawling across my entry way floor by the front door..... It was a rolly polly. I then remembered that the two little boys were collecting bugs this morning!! Thought that I would share a picture of what a found with all of you guys!!
Have a great day and just know that I had the best day ever with my wonderful kids!!
Saturday, April 28, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I love hearing other moms enjoy being Mom! It is such a blessing to have kids! Sounds like your day was pretty awesome!
Post a Comment