Last summer was fun making memories with my Family in Kansas. This summer will be fun making memories with the kids! We plan to go on many adventures and begin a life of exploring! Love these kids of mine!
Wednesday, May 30, 2012
Maddie learns to ride a bike!
Like her mother this little girls determination to do anything amazes me every day! We fixed the bikes so the kids could have fun this summer with them! Previously Maddie had a little trike, that she road like crazy and we kind of just figured that she would keep riding it, she was content. Or so I thought until I woke up this morning to Maddie saying "mom I am going to learn how to ride a bike." I thought well if it is anything like the way she said she was going to tie her shoes in April and 5 min later she had her shoes tied, then I was sure she would do it. So with no help at all she climbed onto that bike and a few falls she is now a pro at riding her bike. Me and all the kids are now going to go on a bike ride after lunch! Although I wish there was a nice bike path to ride on here like there was in Boise we will make a fun path to ride and have a fun time just being together!! Maybe we will take our bikes camping this weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment