It is amazing to hear from a friend that you have not heard from in years. I love knowing that even though the choices that they make in their lives are not what you expect, it is still amazing to know that they lead happy lives. My friend has a love for music and she sounds like an angel. I am glad that she has taken her talent of music and is choosing to go with it and make her dreams come true. Her mother and father also have amazing voices and even though she has not been in contact with her parents for years her interests and hobbies are much the same as her family. I can not wait to be able to get together with her. I in my heart want nothing more to help others and serve them.
When I was in YW I wanted everyone to be happy like I was and I shared my testimony with so many. I had many discussions at our home and I did many visits to the inactive YW in our group. It was amazing to see the smiles on the faces of the YW as they saw that we cared for them and wanted them to be a part of us, no matter what they looked like or what they did. All was accepted nothing excluded others.
I look at my self and wonder where did that attitude go and how can it return. Cause I want to be the same as I was when I was young, bold and strong!
Monday, July 30, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment