Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Singing at Saturday Afternoon Session of General Conference!

I had the privilege of singing in a wonderful choir!  It was a choice experience!  Our church gets together as a whole twice a year.  At these meetings our leaders instruct us in a large conference setting!  We are instructed by Prophets and Apostles how to live our lives while staying close to God!  We were privileged to provide the music for one session out of 6 of these sessions!  It was so amazing to sing with 364 talented singers!  I thought I would share with you the session I was in and some of the music that we sung!  And for fun...watch and see if you can spot me!  It was so awesome!  My kids have enjoyed watching and finding me!

P.S.  It is a rare opportunity to even get a ticket to get into the conference center to be in person.  We usually watch it on tv or the internet.  So to sing in the conference was a special treat and wonderful experience!

No comments: