Monday, October 27, 2008
I want to talk to my Grandpa
I told Maddie that her Grandpa was going to come and see her so all day she demanded to talk to him on the phone. She carried around a toy cell phone and talked to Grandpa all day and occationally she would let us say hello and ended our conversation by telling us to say good bye. She has a great imagination and is continually making us smile and laugh. I love my children for they are truley a divine inherantance sent form our Father in Heaven. I am greateful for the chance that I have to shape and mold these little souls in hopes that as they reach that age where they can stand on their own testimony that they will run with it and develop a great love for thier Father in Heaven.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment