Tuesday, October 28, 2008
If They are Moving then we have to move with them
Today we were driving in our car to a doctors appointment when Joseph said Mom why are the Harleys moving and I told him it was so that Bro and Sis Harley and their children could all live together in the same house again and be together as a family again. He thought for a second and then replied so when are we going to get a big moving truck and move next to the Harelys. I love the truthfulnes and innocence if a childs question and their wishes. They have so much hope and faith in their little souls. I pray that we may be able to find that Christ like faith and know that one day we will all be reunited again together as friends and family when Christ comes again. I love the blessings that we recieve as we are obedient to the things that our Savior as asked of us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment