Sunday, October 12, 2008
My Family is so Wonderful
I am so grateful for my family. They are the world to me. A family that we know in KS. just lost their little girl that is Michael's age to a 6 month battle with Lukeima. I know that this life is only a short time in the eternities, I can not imagine my life without any of my children. I am so grateful for the power of the priesthood and the sealing power that has been restored to this earth in these latter-days. I know that if I live a righeous life that I will live with my family not only here in this life but in the next life as well. I am learning that day by day my family is more and more important to me. The only thing that I want in this life is the spirtual gifts. Have a great day, and remember that the reason for this life is to grow closer to our Father in Heaven with our family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment