Thursday, October 8, 2009

What a long night for my two little boys

Last night was quite the night. Spencer has the fever that comes with the flu and the chest congestion poor kid. We were up for about an hour and half trying to get his fever to go down. It finally went down and he slept until 7:30 this morning. Then Michael still has a lingering fever and horrible cough and congestion so he came into our bed last night as well. I tried to give him some meds but he was to in and out of sleep to even be messed with so I gave up and thought that sleep is the best medicine for him right now. He is still whining this morning and had a slight fever. I worry about him because he has had in the past ammonia. But hoppfulley we will be able to heal so that Mommy can have her baby and not worry about the sick kids at home.

No comments: