Thursday, October 29, 2009

She is here and loved by us all!!!!!


Our Sweet little angel Samantha Lynn is here. She was Born at 6:31 pm Sunday Evening. Everything went well. She weighs 7lbs 5oz, and is 19 1/2 in long. Here head was 13 cm around. She is perfect in every way. I am glad that we are all home safe and sound. She is such a joy. She just amazes me every time I look at her, knowing that just a short time ago she was with our Father in Heaven. I feel that closeness to her the one that I feel with each of My children as a newborn.

I will recount my birth story a little latter. I just thought that I would get some pictures up so that you can see how sweet and adorable she is !!!!!!

3 comments:

Paula -- CutieFruity said...

Congrats to you all! She is beautiful!

Jenni said...

Oh, what a sweet little angel. She is absolutely beautiful. Congratulations!

Melissa said...

She is just precious! I am so excited to hear all the details of her birth! We love you guys! Congratulations!

Melissa :)