I can not believe that My sweet Allison is doing great in class!!! She has all A's and loves to read she is always wanting to go to school and when she is home she teaches her brothers and sisters in her Classroom. Gives them stars and everything for good behavior and reads to them. They could sit and for hours let Allie instruct them. She will be in the Advanced Learning Placement Program in the district this next year. WE are so proud of her!!! She will do great in the program and excell even more in her academic career. I love her so much. She will be eight next month and I can not believe how fast that has gone. Wasn't it just yesterday that we were splashing in the puddles and making mud pies and swing on the swings and rocking on the rocking horse. Kids are so amazing I just want to spend every moment that I have with them before they are gone. She now loves to play tether ball read books (she is a book worm) play school with the kids. She is learning how to cook and is getting quiet well at it. She wants to be a teacher when she grows up and goes to college. She is a great saver of her money and has a goal to buy a wii. What a cute girl she is becoming. She is also the biggest helper a mommy could ever ask for. I love you Allison!!!!!
Monday, May 24, 2010
Allison was just acceppted to the ALP class
I can not believe that My sweet Allison is doing great in class!!! She has all A's and loves to read she is always wanting to go to school and when she is home she teaches her brothers and sisters in her Classroom. Gives them stars and everything for good behavior and reads to them. They could sit and for hours let Allie instruct them. She will be in the Advanced Learning Placement Program in the district this next year. WE are so proud of her!!! She will do great in the program and excell even more in her academic career. I love her so much. She will be eight next month and I can not believe how fast that has gone. Wasn't it just yesterday that we were splashing in the puddles and making mud pies and swing on the swings and rocking on the rocking horse. Kids are so amazing I just want to spend every moment that I have with them before they are gone. She now loves to play tether ball read books (she is a book worm) play school with the kids. She is learning how to cook and is getting quiet well at it. She wants to be a teacher when she grows up and goes to college. She is a great saver of her money and has a goal to buy a wii. What a cute girl she is becoming. She is also the biggest helper a mommy could ever ask for. I love you Allison!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
love, love, love her little dimples! She's a cutie!
Great job Allison! You will do awesome!
That is awesome! I can't believe that she is going to be 8. I still remember her at 3 or 4.....
Post a Comment