Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Happy Birthday to Sammie

Wow that was just about the fastest year I have ever had!!!! Sammie is 1 years old and full of energy!!!! Sammie is standing on her own when she wants. She cruses around furniture like a pro standing. She still thinks that crawling is the fastest method though. She loves putting things into things and is always looking for a cup to put her treasures in. She loves her sisters very much and is always following them around.
Sammie has a mind of her own, and lets everyone know this I have never seen a 1 year old like her thrash around and tantrum and she usually does not give up. She has not been very vocal , but lately she has become more interested in noise and is doing a lot of mimicking but us not very consistent with it. She is not very consistent in much of any thing. She was asked to fold her arms and she did proudly only during 1 prayer and that is all we have seen of it. She refuses to do what we ask her to do if she does not want to do it. Age typical I guess. Sammie had her 1 year check up and she is now 19lbs and 4oz. and she is 28n in tall kind of weird for me because all of my other children were much bigger then this by a year like 5lbs more. I guess that comes with her eating and the Allergy's that she has. She can not have any corn or wheat. She has what is called Congenital Sucrase-Isomaltase Deficiency. I am not sure that this is what she has because she can eat a lot of things just not a lot of grains. We limit her to rice and beans and she seems to do fine. She does not eat a lot though and it is frustrating because she is not gaining weight. But for the first time she has actually not had constant diarrhea with a horrible rash. for the most part her stool is regular. The kids are doing really well with not letting her have corn or wheat and letting everyone know that she can not have them.
I am beginning to think that she may have cileac because if she accidentally has any wheat gluten she has diarrhea shortly after she has had it. Poor little girl I hope that we can find out what is going on with her. Any way she is a happy 1 year old and loves her family and we all love her as well!!!

No comments: