Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Still have no name for our sweet soon to be #6

Our little one is going to be here in a few weeks and we still have no name so we are calling on help, does anyone have a great name. Please leave a post and maybe your name will pop out to us. We are suppose to have a girl, but I keep calling this baby Jacob so we will see but it would be nice to have a few names to choose from if it does come out to be a girl. We have always had a tough time picking out names but this one has been very hard.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

We're unsure on a name this time too, but we do have several that we are considering. Get yourself a good baby name book and start flipping through it. I'll suggest a few anyway, names that sort of remind me of your naming style...

Heather- because I think I remember you considering it in the past.

Samantha- you could even call her Sammie, which would continue your nickname tradition with your girls- Allie, Maddie, and Sammie.

Rachel

Claire

Emily

Eliana- a family in our ward just named their baby this and I think it is cute

Savannah

Anyway, good luck in the name hunt! Keep me updated on how you are doing. Are you starting to dilate yet? Both of our little ones will be here so soon!

Melissa :)

Paula -- CutieFruity said...

have you tried Nymbler.com? You can put in the names you already have in your family (I know you like those) and other names you like but may not fit well with your last name, and it will give you suggestions based on that. I want to use the name Lauren if I have another girl someday.

Jenni said...

What about Nicolette? I thought was a cute one I heard recently.