Our front door is stuck and will not open and so we have been using our gararge door, so Michael thinks it is cool to go into the garage. He saw a fun toy, a hammer and found a very dangours thing to have what he called fun. A mirror that had a wooden frame, that daddy was refinishing. When I went to find him you can only imagine how frightened I was when I found him banging the hammer on the mirror while laughing at the noise of broken glass flying and bouncing up and down on the work bench. Thankfully there was only a small cut on his idex finger. I am constantly having to be on my toes with him he is always into so much. I turn around for one second and he is as fast as can be and into something or climbing on something. Michael I love you my sweet little angel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment