Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Prayer and patience pays off

I have a dear friend that left the church and with that many of the church friends. What can you do. It has been 2 1/2 years now and it is so sad to see what they do with their lives. I can only pray that we can be friends again one day, and for the past 2 1/2 years that is just what I have done. I know that our Father in Heaven blesses us always. He knows what is best for us and he knows the desires of our hearts. I have seen a miracle occur, This friend has recently contacted me and I had to thank my Father in Heaven for he truly knows what brings happiness to each of us. We have yet to do something together this friend of mine, but it is the contact that we have made with each other that was a miracle to me. I know that as we pray and are inspired to be patient the Lord will work a mighty miracle in each of us. I am grateful to all of my wonderful friends and pray that as my friend and I communicate that I will be able to share my testimony of happiness and let the Savior shine through me that His Spirit will be felt by those that need him in their lives. I am grateful for the Gospel and for the atonement. I know that the Lord blesses each of us and that he knows our hearts and what we really want. I know that if we are patient and continue to pray that the Lord will bless us and answer our Prayers. They may not always end in a way that we want them to but the Lord does love us and is aware of our needs. For this I am most grateful for.

No comments: