Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Our Christmas Festivies begin

Well last night was the first Monday of the Month in December which means the starting of decoraing for Christmas in the Smith home. We started with the Christmas tree. Oh how I love Christmas and Decorating for it.!!!!! The kids are so excited and can hardly wait. We are reading Christmas Scriptures at night, with songs and a story as well. One of our favorite traditions that we just love. I am grateful for this time of year that we can focus all of our thoughts on the SAvorior.

I hope that I am spelling right I have this picture of a lock on my screen that will not go away?

Merry Christmas!!!!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

We love our book with scriptures,songs and stories. Roger would never let me read the long stories before but this year I don't care - I am reading them anyway. :) I love decorating till I realize I can't find a place for everything I have..... and the boxes take up to much space. Hopefully I will get the rest of our decorations up tomorrow....I am ready to be done and just sit back and enjoy the atmosphere.