I got to go and see Joseph tonight and it breaks my heart to see my son this way. Yet I have this peaceful feeling that everything is going to be OK. I pray that Heavenly Father will heal him and make him Whole again. Whether that be with Meds or not it will be the Will of our Father. I know and have Faith that because of the Atonement that Joseph will be healed and he is going to be OK. When I went to the Hospital he still had a hard time listening and following directions. And then he did not want to do any thing. We read a book and then laid there as I scratched his back for 2 hours and snuggled with him in bed and he laid there with his hands curled up to his chest. Knowing what your child is capable and seeing that he can not even do this is just heart breaking. I would love to give him my brain and trade him places so that he can have a normal childhood. Yet to him this is who he is and nothing will change this. I do not know if he would know what to do with normal. He has mentioned to me that he wishes that he could be a good boy and asked why did I have to be born like a bad child and do bad things all the time. And when you hear things like that you just want to cry and ask yourself what did I do wrong.
The Dr. Is putting him on a new Med today TriLiptal, and Rispadal fast acting meltaway tabs. I sure hope that this will help. I pray that as we make these choices that we intune with the spirit and know as to the Lord wants us to do. The Dr. is leaning towards adding a new diagnoisis along with the others he already has, BIPOLAR dissorder. This is all so hard for me to take in and why at 9 years of age does this have to happen to my sweet little boy of whom I love so dearly. He is amazely sweet and kind but them he will snap for just a few days and then he is back to his sweet self again? I just wish that there was more that I could do to help him.
I love you Joseph I am fighting for you and will not give up this fight until the Lord calls us Home again!!!!!
1 comment:
I don't even know what to say, Sally. But you are the strongest mother I know and you and Joseph and you entire family are in my prayers! We love you!
Melissa :)
Post a Comment