Thursday, April 22, 2010

Sammie and 6 months already!!!!!

While I was thinking about it I thought I would do Sammie's Milestones. Can you believe that she is 6 months old. That was fast. Samantha is sitting up and has been for 2 weeks now. She is rolling over from back to tummy and occasionally from tummy to back. She is eating rice now and swallowing it with out spitting it out now. She loves baby food and can not get enough of it. She just cracks me up with how she sticks out her tongue. It is always out and very long and pointy. Sammie as also discovered her voice and is quite vocal. She has also just yesterday decided to take a bottle which has made her a lot happier. I feel kind of bad of thinking that she was starving and not being satisfied. I love her so much and she is so happy and content. She is a Daddies girl unless she is hungry and them she wants her mommy. I still nurse her but she is being supplemented now. We were going to ween her because she wanted nothing to do with a bottle or formula and then she started drinking my frozen milk supply and then when that was gone we tried formula and she did not like it. But last night she must have been so hungry that she nursed and them had 4 oz of formula. Wow poor little girl. Now she has been very happy today and is very playful. It is good to have her sweet little spirit back and her personalities still is emerging and it is fun to watch it grow and blossom.

No comments: