Friday, April 9, 2010

How things go at our house!!!

We are doing well. I love days like this. So quiet and all the kids got along. It was a smooth day. Kids are so fun and make me laugh. Michael is a mountain climber, and every time I turn around he is climbing onto the table or the counter, today he tried to climb out the window. Crazy kid!!!!

Joseph is making little progress right now. He is really struggling and I hope and pray that he will be able to make it through. I know that I have been sent this Sweet and loving child for a reason and I am starting to now understand why. I have always wanted to have a special needs child and I never really thought that I had one until recently. I guess when they are born to you they are normal to you and so you know nothing better. I pray that we can find answers. We have the best Pediatric DR. in the valley and he is having a hard time finding a med that will work. We are hoping that soon he will come out of this and be able to get some progress. I am currently working on OT sensory integration paper work to show his Dr that I believe that he has a lot of sensory issues. I am listing all his symptoms and such and have a meeting with his Dr. this weekend. I have a meeting with his IEP team at school to let them know more concerns and I am hoping that I can get somewhere with this. I pray that I will be led to the right answers and bless him and his team of Dr and professionals to get him the right help that he needs.

Tomoarrow we are taking the kids to the zoo and then to Camels back park. It is going to be fun!!!!

No comments: