Monday, April 5, 2010
We had a good Spring Break and now it is time to get back
We had a good spring break and now it is time to get back into our School routine again. I would not say that it was the best but it was good. All the kids had fun and we did get to play and swim at the YMCA. On Wednesday Night Joseph's Meds did not work all that great and have pretty much stopped working. I am very worried about him and hope that we can figure things out. We may be putting him back into the Hospital, or sending him to a group home. I hope that we will figure this out soon. He is such a sweet and loving boy that has so much potential and can accomplish anything that his Father in Heaven has in store for him. He did want a blessing tonight and David and our Home teacher gave him one. I was very happy that he was able to them do this for him. Thanks for the prayers on his behalf they are much needed. I know that we can find the right answers for him and we will with our Father in Heavens help.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment