Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I am writing again A book " My Journey as I walk with The Savior"

I have decided to write a book something that I have wanted to do sense High School just never found the time. I am doing it now because each day is precious. I want My Family and Friends to know and read my Testimony of The Savior Jesus Christ. It has been a journey unlike anything else and I wanted to share some of what I wrote tonight with you.

I hope that as you read you will feel a warmth and Know that that is the Spirit of testifying to you of his love for his children.

Gods greatest creation is us. He created us, what a selfless act. He loved us so much that he wanted us to have the same experiences that he did. We can become more like him everyday. By serving others we can help and lift each other and as we do this we will see Gods hand in our lives more abundantly. In Mosiah 18:8- 10 it describes how we can be come more like the Savior in all our actions and deeds. If we want to be counted and brought into his fold, we must do, that is act on situations. Making each others burdens lighter, that the load may be bearable. Willing to morn with those that morn. Comfort those that are in need of comfort. Stand as a witness of Christ at all times no matter what situation arises. For as we do this we gain the blessing of a life abundantly and richly blessed by the Holy Ghost. True Happiness comes from serving God and his children, it comes from emulating charity which is the pure love of Christ. Each time I serve our Father in Heavens Children my faith is strengths. Knowing that I was able to help someone become happier. Yet many times when serving others I feel I get blessings as well. Knowing that the Lord loves each of his children just the same makes me look at them through the Saviors Eyes as if he were there himself. Sometimes this comes more natural other times the Natural man takes affect as stated in Mosiah 3:19 "For the Natural man is an enemy to God an has been from the fall of Adam, and will be forever and ever unless he yields to the enticing of the Holy Spirit and putteth of the Natural man, and becomes a saint through the atonement of Christ our Lord. And becometh as a child, submissive meek humble meek patient full of love willing to submit to all things which the Lord seeth to inflict upon him, even as a child doth submit to his father."

No comments: