Thursday, December 27, 2012

A Christmas of peace and joy!

Christmas was a fun and enjoyable time with the kids this year!  Probably one of my favorite things about Christmas is watching the kids open their presents, and be so excited for what they got!  I then enjoy watching them all share their toys with each other!  They are so sweet and cute as mommy lays on the couch and watches them play so good with each other sharing and showing love to each other!  A day with no fighting and contention!  That was the best Christmas present ever!

This is the first Christmas with out David and it has been hard for me and the kids.  But the kids have been so good about all this.  I am amazed at how well the kids have done!  I have so much to be thankful for!  I have the best Uncle ever that has given of his time and energy to the end!  He has helped me in ways I could never have done for myself.  Because of him, I have had the opportunity to learn things about myself that I could have not done any other way!  Thank you Uncle Mike for all the opportunities you have given me!  I hope that others can see the goodness and greatness of him as I see!  I hope that as I emerge from this trial in my life that one day I will be able to follow his example and do things for others as Christ would do!  I feel as though all that he does for me and the kids right now is as Christ were right beside me!  I feel truly blessed for all I have been given!

1 comment:

David J Smith said...

It was a hard Christmas for Joseph ad I too. But we made it through and after the Christmas break we had Spencer's baptism, and what an amazing experience that was! I love you my Sally. Perhaps next Christmas, we will be able to share it again.