Sunday, December 16, 2012

Being a mom is fun when kids are happy! And even when they are grumpy too....

In listening to my kids talk in their room tonight I wish I could transcribe there conversations but sense I can not I will fill you in on what I thought was cute!  Maddie was scratching Allies back and Maddie says to Allie   giggling," it looks like you have a pretty bad sun burn.  There conversation in bed is just fun to listen too.  There are some night when I just let it happen even though they need to go to sleep.  They can stay up and talk for hours if I let them.  Some nights it goes on till 10 or 11.  I hate to break up such funny silly and bonding experiences for them.  Tonight is going to be like that.  But Tuesday night will be different.  There is no school the next day.  I say let the bonding continue and long into the night!  Life is about relationships and how we build those relationships, line upon line..... I feel like a good mother when the good moments of the day out way the not so good moments.  I feel good when I can see the joy in my children as they play with each other!  I love being a mother to my children!  I would never trade it for a minute!

No comments: