Monday, December 17, 2012
I am thankful for family times
I am thankful for my children, they are learning so much the value of being patient. We decorated the Christmas tree. The kids each took turns as they put an ornament on the tree. It was fun as they waited until the other one hung his or her ornament up! And the most important and exciting ornament of all of course would be the Candy Cane! OK next to the glittering Christmas ball! We then all took turns picking our favorite Christmas Carol and singing them all together. To get my boys to sing I have figured out just let them pick their favorite song and most of the time it works! Spencer has such a nice voice and I love hearing him sing. I hope that my boys will love music the way I do one day. Sometimes it is foreign to me that they do not sing. Maybe it is a girl thing, all my girls including Sammie will sing and sing and sing! I am thankful for the beautiful music that we have to lift our souls and bless and enrich our lives with!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment