Sunday, November 15, 2009

3 weeks goes by way to fast

I can not believe that three weeks has gone by so fast. I look at my sweet little angel of a baby, Samantha is starting to fill out and is getting some rolls on her little legs and arms. Her newborn clothes are getting to small and is now offically fitting 0-3 month clothes. She is my only one that wore new born clothes. Sometimes I wish that I could freeze time and let these moments last longer, but I am excited for the mile stones that they hit. Yesterday she smiled at me for the first time as we sat on the bed talking to each other. Her Spirit is just amazing and sweet, We communicate alot by our spirits, Iseem to know what she needs just by looking at her and feeling of her mood and it just amazes me. Next week will be 4 weeks that was one fast month. She is so sweet.

She has managed to stay out of the hospital so far, her last two siblings were hospitalized at this age because of RSV and Phenomena. Her only thing is an eye infection which looks so much better now that we have meds for it. I am glad that the cold was in her eye and not in her chest. She is just a remarkable little miracle and I love her a ton.

No comments: