Friday, November 27, 2009
I want to go with my daddy
Daddy was going to pick up some prescriptions from the pharmacy and was taking Joseph and Allison and of course anyone else who wanted to go. Maddie wanted to go and sent to get here socks shoes and coat. she got distracted and was remined that it was time to go and there was no reply from her. she was heavy into her imagination of her own world. So natrually the others left. About an hour later out of the blue she was on the couch and remembered that she wanted to go and brust into tears. I asked her a question and she was again disracted and immediantly stopped crying and started talking about something funny. She is just funny and I love her a ton she is so sweet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment