Sunday, November 8, 2009

Mommy and Michael Time

Tonight Michael was having a hard time so I asked him if he wanted to help mommy make a treat to which he replied "yes". He was so excited to help mommy out. We went into the kitchen and we made browines he was so cute because he somehow knows that little boys sit on the counter when they are baking with mommy. He sat their and put things into the bowl and then he stired up all the ingredients. What a big helper he is. Of course once it is all in the pan and baking in the oven our job is to lick any chocolate off the spoon and out of the bowl which we did that just fine. In fact i think that is our favorite part, or so Michael thought so. I love spending time with each of my kids. I try to savor each moment that I have as each moment is so fleeding and only happens once. I cherish each of my dear sweet children, and pray that I will be able to teach them of our Father in Heaven and who they are and where they can again return to again, to live with God agian. I know that as they are young it is easy to communicate with them but as they grow older they become more independt and have much more freedom, I pray that they gain a strong testimony of God and his plan that they may feel of his love when life gets tough that they will stay close to him, and rely on him.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

I love the way you talk about your children and how dear they are to you. Now for some reason I am feeling very bad for all the yelling I did at my children today...because they just wouldn't listen or obey. That is a good perspective to remember daily. Thanks for the reminder of how precious they are and how precious our time is with them.