Friday, November 27, 2009

What a day to be thankful for

We had a great day. We had my sweet sister here from college. We also had David's Mom and Brother over for dinner. His Dad was sick and did not want to get our little ones sick. To which I am greatful for his great sacrafice, he has not seen the newest one yet and he is just dying to see and hold her. I hope that he gets to feeling better soon. We miss you grandpa!!!!! We had a great dinner and sat and talked and visited with family. After David's mom and brother lost we headed out to David's anuts house and hung out there and had pie there a fun tradition that we have done almost for 10 years minus two years.

At dinner time we all sat at the table and and went around telling each other what we were thankful for Maddie said" I am thankful for food" Spencer said I am thankful for loving my mommy" Joseph said that he was thankful for his "freedom" Allison said that she was thankful for loving her family" And for Michael we thought that he would need prompted so we were telling him things like family and food ect... and he said all by him self "Mary Poppins" that is his favorite movie he begs to watch it all the time and when we do not let him he will walk around the house singing the songs Chimminy and Just a spoon full of sugar. He makes us laugh so much. I love hearing what is on the hearts and thoughts of these little minds.

So I am grateful for my wonderful family and all that I am blessed with, I love my family and friends and I am grateful for all of the sacrafices that we all make for each other.!!!!!

Happy Thanks giving

No comments: