Wow Time fly's by too fast!!! Samantha is 1 month old. Where does the time go? With 6 wonderful children the time goes by so fast that if I blink I miss something. Right now Spencer has his sweet little arms around his little sister smothering her with his kisses while she sleeps so peacefully. I feel like I do not get to hold her as much as I would like to because all the little kids want to hold her all the time. The first few weeks were rough as we were establishing the boundaries and teaching the little ones how to hold the baby and that we have to ask when we want to hold the baby and so on but the kids are very respectful of the rules and love there sister very much. Samantha has survived 1 month with 5 very protective brothers and sisters, with the occasional reminder to be gentle. I love all of my time that I have to be with Samantha.
She has a few mile stones to note She sleeps through the night going to bed at 11:00 and waking up at 7:30 I have been blessed to have such a good sleeper. Also with in this last week she has figured out how to smile what a sweetie she is with a cute smile. I am trying to get it on camera so wish us luck!! She is also now weighing in at 8lb 13oz she is such a big girl.
Heavenly Father knew that my patients would run low with six kids and now sleep. I am fully confiedent that I have what I can handle and I know that the Lord is right here helping me out. I have been so thankful for the watchful care of my Father in Heaven and also for the help that my wonderful Husband has been in helping me fulfill my calling as a mother!!!!
Friday, November 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment